I’m an award-winning mid-career Art Director, Graphic Designer & Illustrator with a passion for Visual Communication and Brand Expression. I strive to take a partnership-driven approach to my work, building an understanding of my team's and client’s goals and the impulses of their audience. Here’s my resumé»
In addition to my endeavors in Visual Communication, I am also a painter. I work primarily in larger scale, in oils. I have regularly exhibited my work in art galleries, businesses, and public spaces since 2006. I’ve also curated exhibits of other artists’ work. I have organized shows for businesses, the Fort Worth Community Arts Center, and a three month group show of 13 artists for the Fort Worth Central Library. Want to know more? EricStevensArt.com»
ORGANIZATIONS & COMMUNITY
• Vice President, Chamblee Public Arts Commission, 2020-Present.
• Member, Exhibit Advisory Panel, Fort Worth Community Arts Center, 2010-12.
• Graphic Designer, Westside UU Church, Fort Worth TX, 2007-17.
• Texas Artists Coalition, 2006-12.
• The One Club for Creativity (formerly Art Directors Club).
• AIGA - American Institute of Graphic Arts.
• Atlanta Writers Club.